How Do I . . .

Report a street light that is out?          Click here,    you will be directed to the Texas New Mexico Power Company's Website.


Find out if there is a Burn Ban?            Click here,     you will be directed to the Fannin County Website.

   Click here, for the TCEQ Outdoor Burning in Texas guidelines.


Get a replacement trash can?   Call 903-587-3334 or email to get a replacement or add/remove a second polycart from services.


Report my trash can was not emptied? Call Sanitation Solutions at 903-784-0124 and they will contact the drivers.  


Receive emergency notifications from the City? Click here, CodeRED notifications are sent when boil water notices are issued and rescinded.

If you would like to stop receiving notifications, click here.


Register as a contractor? Click here, for the contractor registration application.


Order a crash report? Click here, to be directed to TxDOT Crash Report Online Purchase System


Request to be put on the City of Leonard Council Agenda? 

Click here, fill out the form and turn it in at City Hall no later than 1 week prior to the regular scheduled meeting, which is held each month on the second Tuesday, at 6:30 P.M.

Copyright © City of Leonard, Texas  2016. All rights reserved.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM